2018.11.14 Boston, Massachusetts

RogueSoul

The Post Traumatic Tour is wrapping up, but not without hitting the east coast again! Mike's playing in Boston, Massachusetts tonight, November 14, 2018.

Mike's last show was in Cincinnati, Ohio, and we actually didn't quite know what the actual setlist was until earlier today! Shoutout to Kacie from the Discord who helped us figure it out. Mike added in 'World's On Fire' to the end of the set... but we didn't know where. You kept tweeting us wrong answers. None of you remembered what order it was in. So after 3 completely different mysteries being discovered about where it was, we finally had a Discord member who went check her video and find out! The song was in the encore, after 'Crossing A Line' opened the encore for the first time. A rare 'Watching As I Fall' was also played! Mike's full of surprises even at the end of the tour.

Mike's no stranger to Boston. Linkin Park first played there in 2000, opening the WBCN X-Mas Rave. The band returned again the next year for another event: a NEMO Music Showcase. We don't have a definite setlist for this one, but tracks like 'With You' and 'Crawling' were being played. Flash forward a few years and album cycles and he returned to the city in 2011 during the A Thousand Suns World Tour. This show featured plenty of amazing tracks like 'The Catalyst' and 'Iridescent'!

Watch the first 7 songs from Linkin Park's Boston show in 2011!

As for this setlist: who knows. We gave up guessing. Place your bets down below - rarities only! If you win you get a shoutout in the next pre-show post. DMBAlmanac style baby. You CAN go risky and gues 'Lift Off,' which was reportedly soundchecked in Chicago and mashed up with another song. Will it be played before the end of the tour?

Who's going to the show? Geki might be there. Watch out! After this show, there's only two shows left - Detroit, Michigan (where both Nick (SasstielExperience) and AlyKayes will be) and Silver Springs, Maryland (which I am seriously considering going to).

We'll be keeping you updated on everything that happens at this show, so be be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates, and join the LPLive Discord for discussion with fans around the world (a couple members from the Discord will be at this show - be sure to say hi)! We just launched the new LPLive Archive YouTube Channel that is loaded with hours of rare content from the Linkin Park world, and we'll also be uploading videos from the Post Traumatic Tour there, too. Be sure to subscribe!

Check out the rest of Mike Shinoda's touring schedule here.

Probably the first time Mike was so vocal during the bridge :D You can slightly hear his voice during the bridge,, Would be interesting to hear him alone :D I mean, he shouldn't care too much an just give it a try. No one would blame him if it doesn't sound too good

I can't really hear him too much. What exactly is he doing?

also, if he touched APFMH, he really is unpredictable right now so I bet on TLTGYA or LOATR