2013-2017 DSP's

Geki

I know LPL and others have tried to get DSP's released ever since they stopped doing them after South Africa 2012, but now that Chester is gone, do you think it's more of a possibility? I think a lot of fans would love to have them now, especially people who went to shows from after South Africa in 2012 all the way up until Birmingham 2017. We know the band kept recording them all. At least definitely the ones from late 2012 to the end of 2015 since Pooch was still with the band until that time. But I assume they still recorded them in 2017, too. Maybe we can start a petition? I really miss the DSP's a lot. I hated when they stopped them.

No petition or campaign will work, I've literally done two completely different ones with no action. The first one was signed by a lot of fansites and posted by them... management and the band saw it. Mike said it wasn't up to him but he'd do it if he could... it is "above him" he said. The second one was the change.org petition I did after it worked for RHCP. But no response about that one.

I've tried, hard. Pooch was even on board.

Maybe one day they will have a change of heart and start digging through the archives.

No petition or campaign will work, I've literally done two completely different ones with no action. The first one was signed by a lot of fansites and posted by them... management and the band saw it. Mike said it wasn't up to him but he'd do it if he could... it is "above him" he said. The second one was the change.org petition I did after it worked for RHCP. But no response about that one.

I've tried, hard. Pooch was even on board.

Maybe one day they will have a change of heart and start digging through the archives.

Damn....really sucks.... Such a bummer. The DSP's were probably one of my favorite things the band ever did. And 2013-2017 had SO many sick shows. I'd take those over any unreleased demos any day. Truly sucks. I always had hope that someday we would get them. Doesn't seem like it now, didn't know about that quote from Mike. The new live album made me really want them again, especially the 2013-2015 ones. Maybe someday, like you said, but I'm not too hopeful.

Edited by Geki

Oh man, Im even dreaming about them releasing a DSP for the shows I went too

Me too. SSMF 2013, all the Carnivores shows that I went to (Mansfield, Holmdel, Wantagh & Darien Center). Plus just all shows from 2013-2017.