Grey Daze Reunion Show Announcement

hahninator

Chester has just announced the Grey Daze reunion show with a video on Instagram.

@chesterbe: "Join me and #GreyDaze for our reunion show at the @clubtattoo anniversary party on Sept 23 in Tempe, AZ. Tickets go on sale this Friday, June 30th at 10am."

Grey Daze added via Facebook, "Alright everyone, We know a lot of you have been waiting for this so Grey Daze will be doing a reunion show with original Members Chester Bennington, Sean Dowdell, Mace Beyers and Jason Barnes, for the Club Tattoo Anniversary party September 23, at the Marquee Theater along with our friends Katastro."

The show comes during the break in Linkin Park's North American Tour.

In related news, guitarist Jason Barnes posted pictures from in a recording studio. Mace Beyers said a couple weeks ago that they would be working with Sylvia Massy on a remaster of the No Sun Today album. They're probably re-recording the instrumentals just like they did with that unreleased 2001/2002 remaster of the album.

The venue's capacity is 2.500 people. Maybe it will be a sold out concert. The venue is so small...

I've been to the venue before, it will work just fine. Not many people know who Grey Daze are and I doubt many people will travel to the show that's not in Arizona.

EDIT: It will be recorded according to Grey Daze on Facebook

• 4 years later...

On 6/26/2017 at 12:21 PM, sian18 said:

Let's see if this goes ahead then or they all fallout again before the show lol

On 5/10/2022 at 5:51 PM, PartOfMe said:

this comment has aged badly 

Pain!!! It's weird to think in 2002 there was supposed to be a reunion but Chester couldn't make it, if I recall correctly then in 2017 there was supposed to be a reunion but sadly Chester passed away, tragic. If only things were different.

8 hours ago, RayGun4200 said:

Pain!!! It's weird to think in 2002 there was supposed to be a reunion but Chester couldn't make it, if I recall correctly then in 2017 there was supposed to be a reunion but sadly Chester passed away, tragic. If only things were different.

I always think that, maybe in an alternate universe things would have been different