'Heavy' Sao Paulo Proshot

RogueSoul

Linkin Park has just uploaded a "proshot" video of 'Heavy' from their recent performance at Sao Paulo's Maximus Festival to their YouTube channel.

"Proshot" is in quotes because this is clearly not filmed by a professional camera, but most definitely features properly mixed audio. This makes the third proshot full band performance of 'Heavy' (the others being The Late Late Show With James Corden and at the ECHO Awards) and the first pro-shot of any OML track at a real show. There's been plenty of pro releases of stripped-down versions of the tracks, but few full-band performances (which is changing by the end of the week!)

This may be filmed vertically, but, hey, at least the audio's good.

A fun fact about this performance that you can't make out in the video: Mike had the crowd create two massive moshpits before the song, just to "fuck with people who watch it back on Instagram or YouTube." Now that would've made for a good proshot.

For more LP news, follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page. You can expect more proshots of more One More Light songs over the course of the week, as the band will be performing for Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday and at the iHeartRadio Theater next Monday. Check out the rest of the band's 2017 touring schedule here.

This makes the third proshot full band performance of 'Heavy' (the others being The Late Late Show With James Corden and at the ECHO Awards) and the first pro-shot of any OML track at a real show.

Correct me if I am wrong but what about the proshot videos in Argentina? They played Heavy, Talking To Myself, Good Goodbye and Battle Symphony there.

Edited by LeonardoMF93