Facebook NY Livestream + Surprise Show?

RogueSoul

Linkin Park only just got done touring in South America, but they're rolling with the promotion. One More Light is due out on Friday (May 19), and the band already has some lined up appearances this week for promotion. But will we see more than what we know of?

Good Morning America just tweeted out about a special "POP-UP GMA" week they're doing, featuring the likes of Sara Bareilles, Bon Jovi, and... Linkin Park! The event looks like it will be taking place tomorrow. It seems that the band will be performing in an undisclosed place somewhere in the U.S. tomorrow. The band is confirmed to be performing for Good Morning America later this year in August, amidst their One More Light North American Tour. Signs are pointing to New York City - GMA films there, Mike is there, and the band just announced a livestream that will be taking place at 4:00PM EST tomorrow from Facebook Live in New York. What will we see happen?

If the band does perform a show, what will it be like? A stripped down performance like they did earlier this year? A full band show? We'll have to find out tomorrow. If you're in a city, be on the look out for any clues you can find. We'll let you know what we can dig up!

Mike and Chester did several promo appearances in Europe and North America in March and April, promoting 'Heavy' and the new album. This is the one they did in Paris, France, where they did a Q&A and performed stripped down versions of songs like 'Battle Symphony' (the live debut, in fact) and 'Burn It Down'. Will we see something similar tomorrow?

As far as confirmed performances go, the band will be performing in Los Angeles, California on Thursday for Jimmy Kimmel Live and then go to Las Vegas, Nevada for the One More Light release party show. After that, the band will play at the iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank on Monday. The band isn't taking any breaks this time! For updates on this and more, follow our Twitter and like our Facebook page.

Check out the rest of Linkin Park's 2017 touring schedule here.

Joes last post on Instagram even says #nyc. Why do people start spreading things without any evidence?

The post i last seen of him was one with him and his wife. If your read my message it says seems to be home not actually is and fact i post a second message saying i take that back the whole band seem to be there. Wasn't starting rumours its called guessing what band might do no need to be a jerk in your post either