Linkin Park announces Good Morning America show

hahninator

Linkin Park will make their first appearance on Good Morning America by performing a free show at Central Park on August 4th, 2017. This will be in between the fifth (Bristow, VA) and sixth (Uncasville, CT) shows of the One More Light North American Tour.

The band's announcement reads, "Excited to bring 'One More Light' to the Good Morning America Summer Concert Series on Friday, August 4th. This special show is free and open to the public and will take place on Friday, August 4th from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. ET.
Viewers interested in joining GMA in Central Park are encouraged to arrive at Rumsey Playfield via the 72nd Street entrance on Fifth Avenue at 6 a.m. when the park opens to the public. Stay tuned for more opportunities and details on attending. More details via ABC."
This will also be the first Linkin Park show at the famous Central Park in NYC. 2017 tour dates can be found here.

• 1 month later...

I will stay in US just for 10 days and I have some things schealeaded. The only day that I could take off is August 4th. I planned this travel before the official announcement of the tour, I couldn't wait. I was expecting to attend the concert in Tampa but I will come back 1 week earlier.

I will see what I can do...