Unlisted Chester's Guest Appearances

LESTAT

• 4 weeks later...

Chester joining Adema during Projekt Revolution 2002 to perform "Giving In" confirmed by Adema vocalist/guitarist Tim Fluckey:
"I’m sure he did a few times. I don’t know f there’s any video of it around though.. no smartphones back then"

Chester joining Adema during Projekt Revolution 2002 to perform "Giving In" confirmed by Adema vocalist/guitarist Tim Fluckey:

"I’m sure he did a few times. I don’t know f there’s any video of it around though.. no smartphones back then"

Awesome. Also, hence why the old days were a simpler time, IMO. Technology has ruined society in some ways, IMO.

On 1/14/2017 at 6:19 PM, LESTAT said:

So I was thinking how YouTube comments are likely a great source for show info, but it is not that easy to search or even browse through them. I found this online YouTube comment search tool and tried to search for the word "Chester" and "linkin" in the comments section for Alien Ant Farm's official video for "Attitude" to see if people have ever commented about seeing Chester performing the song with the band and found this:

I remember seeing them when they toured with Linkin Park and Taproot. Their last show for the Street Soldiers tour at Lupos Heart Break Hotel in Rhode Island and it started with everyone from every band on stage playing Courage to open the show and Chester was on stage singing Attitude during their closer. Everyone from Linkin Park was stage diving randomly throughout the set and 2 guys on acid jumped on stage and security threw them all over the place. Feels like a simpler time.