Linkin Park headlining Aerodrome Festival

hahninator

Following the announcement by Aerodrome Festival that they would be returning in 2017, their comments went wild with fans asking for Linkin Park to headline the festival. They are in luck, as Linkin Park has confirmed the date!

The band will headline Aerodrome Festival in Prague, Czech Republic on June 11, 2017.

This is Linkin Park's first show in Prague since June 12, 2007 for Minutes To Midnight. LP returned to play Brno on June 17, 2008, but hasn't played in the Czech Republic since.

That's big news for Prague, I know fans wanted them on recent Euro tours.

I'm surprised at how many outdoor GA shows there are on this tour. There is room for a few headlining shows still. Maybe one the day after Prague in Germany or something. And Russia still needs shows.

I think the only time they have not played Russia on a summer tour from 2007-now was 2008. I expect them to play both Moscow and St. Petersburg. However, they do play indoor arenas in both so if they DID want to switch them to a fall arena tour, it wouldn't be that crazy of an idea. The Poland show is the only indoor show so far.

AHH! Thanks Mark! I think that they will play at the new stadium which was shown in another thread here^^

At Wikipedia Germany stands that this arena has a 22.8k capacity

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tauron_Arena_Krak%C3%B3w

And I asked for the ticket prices and they answered me that front tickets will cost ~92 Euros

Edited by marzo23

I think the only time they have not played Russia on a summer tour from 2007-now was 2008. I expect them to play both Moscow and St. Petersburg. However, they do play indoor arenas in both so if they DID want to switch them to a fall arena tour, it wouldn't be that crazy of an idea. The Poland show is the only indoor show so far.

all Russian shows were in the summer, I believe that they are afraid of the Russian winter lol. i still think that it will be some festival here.

all Russian shows were in the summer, I believe that they are afraid of the Russian winter lol. i still think that it will be some festival here.

I think they just like to avoid weather all together if possible.

Every time they have come to Seattle, it's been in the Summer if I remember right.