Linkin Park returning to Italy

hahninator

According to Il Giorno, Italian fans should expect to see Linkin Park return to Italy on June 17, 2017.

"Monza, November 7, 2016 - Even Linkin Park are ready to get on the stage of Monza . Official confirmation is expected in the coming hours, but now the deal between the Californian band and the organizers of the I-Days seems closed.

But at Monza in the lineup will also include the seventh studio effort that the producer and co band's frontman, Mike Shinoda, announced for release later this year."

The Independent Days Festival takes place in Monza, Italy outside of Milano. If confirmed, this will be the third trip to Italy on the past four European tours for Linkin Park.

Current headliners are:

June 15: Green Day

June 16: Radiohead

June 17: Linkin Park (?)

They are predictable when it comes to the successful shows. For instance, tons of people in Germany, Poland, and Italy last touring cycle, so they are returning to those countries. Russia I bet will get a show or two, and I am guessing Switzerland.

So the LP tour only will be in Europe in June right? I've heard that another spanish festival (Mad Cool Festival) will announce their 3 headliners on thursday, and one of the are Foo Fighters. This fest will take place on July 6th-8th. Last year they had a very top level headliners: The Who, The Prodigy and Neil Young.

If they have a chance to play here in Spain, I think this is the last one at least this summer.

So the LP tour only will be in Europe in June right? I've heard that another spanish festival (Mad Cool Festival) will announce their 3 headliners on thursday, and one of the are Foo Fighters. This fest will take place on July 6th-8th. Last year they had a very top level headliners: The Who, The Prodigy and Neil Young.

If they have a chance to play here in Spain, I think this is the last one at least this summer.

Ok, I heard from someone inside the organisation that they won't play Mad Cool.

Haven't seen anyone speculate the album's release amidst all these festival announcements, so any thoughts guys? I'm guessing this would be the festival tour to promote the album either right before its release and official tour or the album will be released between these shows.