Easier to run

lpfan12

Easier To Run was confirmed to have been played 22 or 23 times, I believe. More than likely, it was played at every show on the 2003 LPU tour and Projekt Revolution '03, but some of the dates have unknown sets.

Also, questions like this should be asked here: http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=7380

Edited by SasstielExperience

I love ETR, but I also love Hit The Floor, which they also seem to dislike.

Runaway, Chester forced them to drop after Europe 2012. Said he fucking hated playing that song. Not sure why a portion of it stayed in the live set in 2014 OR why he started singing the bridge over the transition into Wastelands if he hated it so much. Strange. Great track to me too. Hell, I don't dislike anything on Hybrid Theory, Meteora, or Minutes To Midnight. Only songs I legit dislike are Iridescent, a good bit of Living Things, War, and maybe a few randoms. Otherwise, play anything....I just wish Numb and Burn It Down would take a break for a while.

Runaway, Chester forced them to drop after Europe 2012. Said he fucking hated playing that song. Not sure why a portion of it stayed in the live set in 2014 OR why he started singing the bridge over the transition into Wastelands if he hated it so much. Strange. Great track to me too.

This seems to be the reason. They feel the fans like the song:

There are some songs that we cannot stop playing. Hardly anyone will come out of a show without hearing our "In the end", "Numb", "Crawling" and "Faint", for example. And it is pleasant to see the audience happy. Of course there are those that we no longer so fond of playing, like "Runaway", but fans love.