The 17 Minutes To Midnight Songs

hahninator

Where were the credits for Blackbirds released?

I don't know that they actually were, but the version of Blackbirds released with 8-Bit Rebellion is 100% identical to what's heard on the Making of Minutes to Midnight, and it got live strings put on it...so that was a finished song by default, and it's not like they had anyone else mixing their material on that album.

I don't know that they actually were, but the version of Blackbirds released with 8-Bit Rebellion is 100% identical to what's heard on the Making of Minutes to Midnight, and it got live strings put on it...so that was a finished song by default, and it's not like they had anyone else mixing their material on that album.

Yeah, I'm almost positive Neal Avron mixed Blackbirds, too. LP probably only did some minor tweaking to it like they did with Across The Line for the LPU9 release. It does sound identical to the version heard on the Making Of MTM DVD. And if they went as far to put live strings and stuff on it, I'm sure it was mixed by him.