LP Underground Surveys

hahninator

From the LPU: "As you know, this year we will be celebrating 15 years of Linkin Park Underground. In preparation, we want to get the feedback of the online fan communities. This survey will help us get an idea of what the Linkin Park community outside of LPU wants to see and how we can better their experience. Please note: All feedback is very important to us and will be kept confidential. This survey should take you approximately 5-10 minutes to complete."

The survey can be completed here.

Additionally, if you are an LP Underground member, check your emails as another survey has been sent out to members for them to complete also.

The 15th year of the LPU launches this fall, and will coincide with the Hybrid Theory 15th Anniversary.

Glad they do things like this, But I was a bit unsatisfied with the lack of questions about the lpu albums (then I would mention demos with vocals) and the fact that you could only choose one answer. I really liked that possibility to suggest own answer and the feedback thing.