LPCatalog Releases 4 Alternate LP Mixes

BPERCY

All these links are videos made after this post....and most people never heard these versions , so they are technically new to many ears globally. Thanks

Right, technically you are correct. What I meant was that upon first seeing the title of the article, most people wouldn't think it was alternate edits of studio versions of songs.

Of course I and I'm sure everyone else appreciate the effort in putting these out for the LP community. I wasn't trying to take away from the fact that these are definitely versions most people have never heard before.

The France radio edit of "The Catalyst" sounds exactly the same as the original radio edit. The 2 France radio edits for "Burn It Down" and "A Light That Never Comes (with Steve Aoki)" are exactly different from the original version of the song themselves.

So it's Established here, that Catalyst Radio edit is the same as the normal radio edit, just 4 seconds shorter , which should make no difference unless a part of the song has been trimmed or something XD

• 3 months later...

So it's Established here, that Catalyst Radio edit is the same as the normal radio edit, just 4 seconds shorter , which should make no difference unless a part of the song has been trimmed or something XD

3 seconds shorter, actually. The audio quality between those tracks are no different at all. They sound really awesome, though. Thanks for letting me know. :)