2014-11-22 - Manchester

2014-11-23 - London

2014-11-24 - London

only 3 dates, so 1 thread seems fine.

who's in?

Edited by SpikeMinoda
new London show added

• 3 months later...

Tickets for Sunday are looking a bit Gash, would of gone if good seat around for close to face value. That plus hotel is already quite the expense!

Going to see Gaslight Anthem in Cardiff on Saturday, could of got the train in the morning to London, rested up in the hotel, seating on Sunday for LP and Standing on Monday. Would have been awesome!

Oh well... trying to find a close decent hotel for the monday!

Does anyone know about early access? I see the tickets are still being sold here:

http://www.linkinpark.com/events/282433

If i just join the LPU do I get early access and have a standard ticket?

That plus hotel is already quite the expense!

Oh well... trying to find a close decent hotel for the monday!

premier inns and travelodges can be dirt cheap on Mondays since most of their clientele are weekenders, but London's a different kettle of fish entirely. if anything, try to be as far out from the city centre as possible, I'm aware that O2 arena being slap bang in the centre of london will make that difficult, but late tubes/overground services might help (try Transport For London's website)

if you do need to do trains, book them in advance, even a couple of days ahead will save you a few quid

Sunday ticket has arrived, coach and hotel booked! Oh yea!!

Only issue is hotel seems to be slightly in a different place than the website made out. The website made out it was 0.9 miles from the o2 arena, which is technically true, but the river is slightly in the way, meaning it might be slightly more difficult on foot. But sure can work it out!

Looking forward to this one! 3 gigs in 3 days. Boom.