Carnivores Tour Predictions

shadowofthehabit92

We have a little over a month before Carnivores Tour begins here in the U.S.!! I, myself, am pretty stoked because this will be my first time seeing the band live after being a fan for 9 years (they've never played anywhere close to where I live, so me and my friends are making a road trip to Tampa). Chester, Mike, and Jared had created a lot of hype during the video interview they did to announce the tour. So, what are you guys expecting for this tour? What kind of special things do you think the three bands will do for us? Collaborations? What do you think the sets will look like? Just throw out anything you think we could see for this tour.

I think there will be a bunch of new songs from THP in the set. I don't think it will be like the Europe set because that tour was before THP even came out. They always add songs from the album for the US tour after the promo tour is done (we saw this with MTM and LT).

I don't think also that they will keep the europe set. According to this Interview, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zB2siWijjY by DasDing they want to play some songs from The Hunting Party,"A line in the Sand" or "Rebellion" for example said Phoenix.

That interview is a album promotion off course, but maybe there is a little bit truth in the words of Phoenix and Chester.

I hope so, then I want to see this songs live too, in the upcoming German Tour.

• 4 weeks later...

Just my luck... The year I became a fan, go figure, they played here in Wisconsin three times They came back only once since. That was in 2008, when I seen them for the only time. I have to travel to Minnesota to see them this month for the Carnivores Tour.

I prediction is they will rotate two set-lists. One ending with One Step Closer, the other with Bleed It Out. Final Masquerade and War will be added to both sets.

"Possibly" they might have a guest from THP join them at certain shows. I doubt Darron or Tom will join them. Paige has a better chance than those two. More than likely Rakim would be the one guest if they did surprise us.