Stone Temple Pilots Headlining Bud Light Weenie Roast

Numbrocker

Another STP show announced!

Stone Temple Pilots will be headlining the 94.5 Bud Light Weenie Roast with Blue October and 10 Years supporting. The show will be on July 19, 2014 at the Cynthia Woodlands Pavilion where Linkin Park will be having their Summit in September.

Looks like it might be a one off for STP. Chester will just be finishing the June European tour with LP and Carnivores starts in August.

Another charity show for the STP members from Chestah.

I wouldn't say that at all. Chester seems to really enjoy playing with them and he sounds great doing it. I'm definitely getting tickets for this! Awesome venue, awesome bands! Gonna be a great show!

I really hope they play all of High Rise, but we'll see. Still waiting for the next STP full album.

I wouldn't say that at all. Chester seems to really enjoy playing with them and he sounds great doing it. I'm definitely getting tickets for this! Awesome venue, awesome bands! Gonna be a great show!

I really hope they play all of High Rise, but we'll see. Still waiting for the next STP full album.

I regret. you are right.

About High Rise, I don't think so, seems like they don't have time to rehearse.

Wow, pretty cool little line-up here. Blue October and 10 Years are both good bands. Looks like STP really wasn't just a one time thing and Chester is staying true to his word, that he will tour around Linkin Park's schedule with STP. I hope they come to my area again sometime, they did put on a pretty decent show.