Dead By Sunrise - Let Down (Single)?

Geki

Ok, so I've had a digital copy of the ''Let Down Single'' for years. My question is... it seems that every physical copy of it that I found online, ''Fire (Live)'' is the only bonus track for it? I also have a live version of Let Down that came with it, professionally mixed, that is different than the Let Down (Live) acoustic single that was released on iTunes, and it's also different than the version of Let Down included on the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas compilation from 2009. Where is this from? Is it somehow not official?

Ok, so I've had a digital copy of the ''Let Down Single'' for years. My question is... it seems that every physical copy of it that I found online, ''Fire (Live)'' is the only bonus track for it?

Yes, but the promos are different.

I also have a live version of Let Down that came with it, professionally mixed, that is different than the Let Down (Live) acoustic single that was released on iTunes, and it's also different than the version of Let Down included on the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas compilation from 2009. Where is this from? Is it somehow not official?

Hamburg 07.10.2009?

Ok, so I've had a digital copy of the ''Let Down Single'' for years. My question is... it seems that every physical copy of it that I found online, ''Fire (Live)'' is the only bonus track for it? I also have a live version of Let Down that came with it, professionally mixed, that is different than the Let Down (Live) acoustic single that was released on iTunes, and it's also different than the version of Let Down included on the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas compilation from 2009. Where is this from? Is it somehow not official?

http://lplive.net/setlistssongs/dbsofficia...eleasedlive.php

If I remember right, the live version of Let Down is exclusive to the digital single and was only released in some countries (France is the only one I remember right now).

• 3 months later...