MTV March Madness

RogueSoul

For anyone who likes participating in these sort of contests, Linkin Park is one of the competitors in MTV's March Madness!

For those who don't know what this is, it basically pits many artists against each other, in which the fans have to vote for who moves on! Last year Ed Sheeran won, maybe this year we can get LP to the top!

http://www.mtv.com/content/news/musical_march_madness/

My Prediction:

LP vs Capital Cities

LP vs. The Neighbourhood

LP vs. 30STM (if that will happen, what will you do Soul?)

LP vs. Avenged Sevenfold (or maybe AFI, or maybe even Imagine Dragons)

LP vs. Foo Fingers or Paramore

LP vs. Korn or Bring Me The Horizon or U2

soul?where the f you live,I'm gonna kill you lol.LINKIN PARK ROCKS & these nominations suck.30STM's 1st two albums are very bad honestly speaking,This is war & love lust faith're only the good ones,but the truth is,they get so much huge response & lp fans are busy al;ways kissing their gfs in concerts all the time

soul?where the f you live,I'm gonna kill you lol.LINKIN PARK ROCKS & these nominations suck.30STM's 1st two albums are very bad honestly speaking,This is war & love lust faith're only the good ones,but the truth is,they get so much huge response & lp fans are busy al;ways kissing their gfs in concerts all the time

I got dissapointed about Soul too, but it's not the reason to tell him "30STM sucks, LP rocks". It's just a opinion. He will grow up to LP ;)

It's just a opinion. He will grow up to LP ;)

Doubtful. 30STM got me through some very tough times (not to say LP hasn't helped me along the way). They've had an overall bigger impact on my life, I can't betray them at any cost. MARS are pretty much my gods, lol.

Doubtful. 30STM got me through some very tough times (not to say LP hasn't helped me along the way). They've had an overall bigger impact on my life, I can't betray them at any cost. MARS are pretty much my gods, lol.

So what you're saying is, you're a 14 year old girl.

loooool haha,I believe,that sometimes when you're suffering depression & you listen to sad songs,you become more sad after listening to sad ones,for me music is just an entertainment,it has saved many lives,it gives motivation,only if you want it.music is a good thing

• 2 weeks later...

Even if LP gets the overall bigger vote MTV will lie and say FOB won.

It's clearly evidenced in a lot of the rounds. 30STM had an 80% lead over Echosmith the day before the end of the first round, Echosmith suddenly gets a crapton more votes, because 30STM was a clear contender in the race. Palaye Royale, and unsigned band that literally NO ONE has heard of beats major contender Tokio Hotel, because apparently "people like seeing the underdog win", as said by the lead singer.

If LP does win, that'll be some crazy shit.

Even if LP gets the overall bigger vote MTV will lie and say FOB won.

It's clearly evidenced in a lot of the rounds. 30STM had an 80% lead over Echosmith the day before the end of the first round, Echosmith suddenly gets a crapton more votes, because 30STM was a clear contender in the race. Palaye Royale, and unsigned band that literally NO ONE has heard of beats major contender Tokio Hotel, because apparently "people like seeing the underdog win", as said by the lead singer.

If LP does win, that'll be some crazy shit.

You're right, Soul. I honestly think this whole "competition" is fixed. I truly believe that the match between Tokio Hotel and Palaye Royale was fixed. Tokio Hotel had 53% of the vote mins. before the round was over but PR won anyway. They even made up some bs article saying how PR won: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1725494/p...h-madness.jhtml