Just some recent publications, not about LP6 though

ThePretender

Ghost Town Media on Making Linkin Park’s “A Light That Never Comes”

Capturing 3D Data and Generating a Huge CG City for a Video Caught Between Two Worlds.

February 21, 2014

Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda, fun.'s Nate Ruess to help teach online Stanford Course

Free online Stanford course will feature some famous instructors, including Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda and fun.’s Nate Ruess.

February 23, 2014

Forgotten Classic: Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory

It was announced on November 5th that Linkin Park would headline Download Festival 2014, performing their debut album, Hybrid Theory, as part of their set.

February 9, 2014

Yeah wow what a clown.

"‘With You’, is underrated, yet it’s one of the few songs from Hybrid Theory the band has continued to perform live. ‘Points of Authority’, ‘Crawling’ and ‘Runaway’ are slightly softer tracks which fit seamlessly together"

Yeah despite the fact With You wasn't played for six years! LOL

POA and Runaway are softer? Wtf.

"will be interesting to witness the crowd exodus after ‘Pushing Me Away’ to go catch other bands; Linkin Park will undoubtedly move straight into their less popular new material after playing Hybrid Theory."

Haha. He acts if the album order is going to be how they play it. I hope they do it last just to mess with people. What a misleading statement too....Meteora was HUGE. MTM was really big too. He acts like they fell off the face of the earth after HT.

Haha. He acts if the album order is going to be how they play it. I hope they do it last just to mess with people. What a misleading statement too....Meteora was HUGE. MTM was really big too. He acts like they fell off the face of the earth after HT.

Yeah, that was what I was basically referring too. LP has been extremely successful after HT. Like you said, Meteora was HUGE and so wasn't MTM. New Divide and the whole Transformers franchise was also extremely big for the band. Also, how can he say any song on HT is really ''softer''? The only song on HT that is softer is probably PMA and it is still a rocking song. Lol.

Anyone surprised that while LP is finishing the album, Mike is going to be helping teach a class? :P Always amazed by Mike's work ethic.

Not even bothering with that article/interview after reading the comments.

"will be interesting to witness the crowd exodus after ‘Pushing Me Away’ to go catch other bands; Linkin Park will undoubtedly move straight into their less popular new material after playing Hybrid Theory."

Seriously? This guy is clueless.