EMA's 2013 LP wins best World Stage! MONTERREY!

This is why we have two separate news sections, "Got News?" is open for everybody and users can post every little/big thing here, and the "Newswire" which is basically the homepage, is for wide-interest news so it's more "filtered".

For example, I chose to post the Facebook Q&A With Mike Shinoda thread in the "Got News" because I knew it'll not gonna have anything "exciting".

Not everybody care that the second section in LP Recharge is open now or about re-re-re-re-re-issue release of Hybrid Theory vinyl as much as they care about new albums or shows threads.

:)

This is why we have two separate news sections, "Got News?" is open for everybody and users can post every little/big thing here, and the "Newswire" which is basically the homepage, is for wide-interest news so it's more "filtered".

For example, I chose to post the Facebook Q&A With Mike Shinoda thread in the "Got News" because I knew it'll not gonna have anything "exciting".

Not everybody care that the second section in LP Recharge is open now or about re-re-re-re-re-issue release of Hybrid Theory vinyl as much as they care about new albums or shows threads.

:)

The sticky says that this sub forum is supposed to be news that the admins/mods (whoever can post in the newssection) missed so people can submit them and if they are newsworthy they will get moved. At least that's what I always thought it is.