• Don't Stay
    • Pushing Me Away
    • Easier To Run
    • Valentine's Day
    • No More Sorrow
    • By Myself
    • KRWLNG
    • Other

There are a couple of songs that I think should have been singles, because they had a strong message and could have made a killer music video.

What songs do you think should have been singles?

I think TLTGYA, APFMH, With You, and WTCFM should of been singles.

Edited by azAZ

I voted for APFMH, W&K and In Pieces. I think all of those were really strong, well written songs, and they should have definitely been singles. BTW, some of the songs you listed were singles, they were just radio singles.

With You - Amazing song. This would've been a hit. It shows the perfect blend of hip-hop/metal/electronic that the band displayed all throughout Hybrid Theory.

Pushing Me Away - My favorite from Hybrid Theory. Much better than Numb. Could've been a sweet single.

In Pieces - This has the energy for the radio. This wasn't a single but Given Up was? WHY!

EDIT: Why is "No Roads Left" a choice? It's a b-side :P

Well, Given Up, IMO is one of the best tracks the band has ever recorded. It's full of energy, it's raw, it's in your face, it's heavy, and Chester holds a scream for 18 seconds. That was epic. I remember when the song first came out, everyone loved it. But now everyone has this huge beef with the song. I do agree that In Pieces was a great song though, it had a lot of potential, it would have done well in radio, IMO. Chester even said at one point that he doesn't understand why it never became a single.

Although TLTGYA would be cropped to a version of 3 minutes and something seconds.

That's precisely why I'm glad it was never a single. There's no way to shorten it without damaging the epic nature of the song.

I voted Don't Stay and Pushing Me Away. Radio friendly drivel that would've worked just as well as the actual singles.

Perhaps why Points was a radio single?

At least, I'm pretty sure it was.

Points was definitely a radio single, it even had a music video, and they even further released the remix as a single and shot a video for that as well.

Perhaps why Points was a radio single?

At least, I'm pretty sure it was.

Points was definitely a radio single, it even had a music video, and they even further released the remix as a single and shot a video for that as well.

shit yeah I forgot about Points being a radio single.

i have a physical copy of it come to think of it...

Anyone voting for Little Things has a very strange idea of what a single should be.

I voted for Pushing Me Away and Wretches- the former as I think it would be a great radio song, the latter because I think it would have been a better advance single than The Catalyst.