Worldwide Memorial Sites

hahninator

Kindly list our event in your site.

As people who grew up listening to LP, it would mean a lot to us to be able to gather LP fans in our city to pay our last respects to the person who made such an impact in our lives ..

City - Guwahati .. Country - India, Asia

Date 13th August 2017. Time - 1600-2000hrs. Location - Urban Mantra.

We were added.. Thanks.. I hope we can have a big and memorable event.. We will be doing a joint memorial for both Chester and Chris.

Edited by sumantagogoi

Hey guys,
I've looked at this list a few times, hoping that there'll be more added to the UK but sadly there is only one in my region (North East of England) - the one in Newcastle. I was over the moon when I saw it but then when I actually checked it out on facebook/followed the link to it/etc, it sounds minimally about Chester/LP and really mostly like they've jumped on the LP bandwagon to attract more people - its mostly an evening to raise awareness of mental health and illness. Now I'm fully in support of this BUT I would also like to attend more of a dedicated tribute to Chester.

I'm even happy to organise something myself. I tried to drum up interest on the various LP groups on Facebook but didn't have a huge amount of interest, so I'm only guessing there aren't many LP fans in my area :(

So, if you happen to be in the UK/ideally the North East, let me know if you'd like to see one somewhere around Newcastle/Durham/Sunderland/Middlesborough/possibly up towards Scottish Borders or down towards Yorkshire?

Hey guys,

I've looked at this list a few times, hoping that there'll be more added to the UK but sadly there is only one in my region (North East of England) - the one in Newcastle. I was over the moon when I saw it but then when I actually checked it out on facebook/followed the link to it/etc, it sounds minimally about Chester/LP and really mostly like they've jumped on the LP bandwagon to attract more people - its mostly an evening to raise awareness of mental health and illness. Now I'm fully in support of this BUT I would also like to attend more of a dedicated tribute to Chester.

I'm even happy to organise something myself. I tried to drum up interest on the various LP groups on Facebook but didn't have a huge amount of interest, so I'm only guessing there aren't many LP fans in my area :(

So, if you happen to be in the UK/ideally the North East, let me know if you'd like to see one somewhere around Newcastle/Durham/Sunderland/Middlesborough/possibly up towards Scottish Borders or down towards Yorkshire?

Have you considered thinking about going to the one in Glasgow on the 12th of August? I know it's further up from the border, maybe worth having a think over if you're interested.

Edited by N7-TGF