Places You Wish LP WOULDN'T Tour

RogueSoul

Everyone's constantly bickering about how they want LP to come to a certain place. In the current day it's Europe, and specifically the UK. But is there anywhere you wish LP wouldn't go? Even venue-wise?

I wish LP wouldn't tour the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, NJ as the primary venue for NJ, as the staff there and the area immensely sucks.

Everyone's constantly bickering about how they want LP to come to a certain place. In the current day it's Europe, and specifically the UK.

recent reading, i see ;)

for me, it would be playing Manchester and Birmingham, then skipping Nottingham. that is always annoying...

I wish LP wouldn't tour the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, NJ as the primary venue for NJ, as the staff there and the area immensely sucks.

Wow I really like that venue a lot. Awesome sightlines, great pit, sweet concourses, etc. Right on the river with ferry access and train access. The area around it blows but the actual venue is really good.

Mine would be Mansfield. Wasn't impressed at all. Middle of nowhere.

art-wise.

without specify mores or religions, places with rules that divert the show from being as the band want it to be.

for example places that not allowing to be scurrilous, if they will limit ages - fine, but the band can't be scurrilous on stage, but the people can buy the "dirty" version of the album or watch "normal" shows in YouTube? pointless.

Edited by Skipees

Wow I really like that venue a lot. Awesome sightlines, great pit, sweet concourses, etc. Right on the river with ferry access and train access. The area around it blows but the actual venue is really good.

Susquehanna Bank Center was pretty cool actually, really cool you can see Philly across the river.

It must of been that particular day, but I still don't like the venue. Staff are dicks and though the scenery is nice, the overall area is pretty ghetto and shit. When I saw 30STM there it was still pretty bad so it can't be band-based

Odesa, Ukraine - far from me. Even though, it's near the sea, I would prefer going to capital city of Ukraine, rather than to Odesa again.

Oh, and also because of how the venue is made for such shows. I don't know how it is in other venues, but there one could buy the cheapest seats, and without any problems go to the most expensive ones, as there were no barricades between sections.

Also, Russia. I know many will hate me for saying this. But they played a lot there, and only once in Ukraine, and as Russia is always like a rival country for us - I would like Linkin Park to not play there anymore.