No More Sorrow live promo CD

hahninator

I wanted to run this by some people who are familiar with this track.

http://lpcatalog.com/item/2007_minutes-to-...o/pro-cd-102050

Shadow Of The Day single:

- No More Sorrow (Third Encore Performance xx.03.2007)

NMS live was released in those 2 places (maybe more). What I wanted to know was if it was the exact same NMS that appears here: http://lplive.net/shows/200703xx-5.php on the MTM MVI disc.

EDIT: This too. Did this come from this performance?

Bleed It Out Single

- Given Up (Third Encore Performance xx.03.2007)

Given Up:

found something interesting, in "Third Encore Performance xx.03.2007" there's a half "claps" time comparing to BIO single. but in AOL version there's same "claps" time (-1 clap, probobaly gone with the single edit version).

second checks are always better, i need to start with the second, lol. paradox.

Edited by Skipees

Given Up:

found something interesting, in "Third Encore Performance xx.03.2007" there's a half "claps" time comparing to BIO single. but in AOL version there same "claps" time.

second checks are always better, i need to start with the second, lol. paradox.

When you say they are both censored, you mean something is censored on NMS? Or just GU?

That's weird about the claps. Probably just an edit but I will be sure to note it.

When you say they are both censored, you mean something is censored on NMS? Or just GU?

GU, and now it's not only both, the whole three are censored. as far as i know nothing can't be censored in NMS.

That's weird about the claps. Probably just an edit but I will be sure to note it.

i want to be sure you understand me, the GU from BIO = AOL Third Encore Performance xx.03.2007. okay?

TEP = 8 claps before the guitar.

AOL = 16

BIO Single = 17

Edited by Skipees

• 6 years later...

Digging this up cause at this exact moment me with Mark have discovered that there are at least two different No More sorrows on the singles: