Triple M Australia add Linkin Park's POWERLESS to playlist

Narc85

How odd! I was just voting on the 'music jury' thing that Triple M Australia run, and POWERLESS was one of the tracks that you could vote on!?

If any fellow Aussies (or even international peeps) have any spare time, I recommend you join the Triple M music jury and give the song some love so that it gets more air time down under :)

Apart from Triple M, LP haven't got much love this time round with the other radio stations. (Which is not always a bad thing I guess.)

Very true. I've noticed that Nova seem to be avoiding BURN IT DOWN like the plague. But having said that, they're the type of station that would only pick up and play a song once it starts becoming big elsewhere; not one to take risks. They're quite happy playing 'Call Me Maybe' and any song by the woman-beater Chris Brown 6 times during a 9-5 working day however :S

Triple J have lost the plot too IMO - they're essentially the indie-hipster radio station of choice these days :( True shame because they used to be excellent.

Very true. I've noticed that Nova seem to be avoiding BURN IT DOWN like the plague. But having said that, they're the type of station that would only pick up and play a song once it starts becoming big elsewhere; not one to take risks. They're quite happy playing 'Call Me Maybe' and any song by the woman-beater Chris Brown 6 times during a 9-5 working day however :S

Triple J have lost the plot too IMO - they're essentially the indie-hipster radio station of choice these days :( True shame because they used to be excellent.

This. Although I have noticed Channel V are raping the reply button on In The End and a couple of other hits now. I saw ITE at least 10 times yesterday.

I listen to Nova at work and I think its only with this album that they have kind of avoided. I heard Burn It Down once and that was it. From what I can remember Nova did promote LP's last two albums quite heavily.

I listen to Nova at work and I think its only with this album that they have kind of avoided. I heard Burn It Down once and that was it. From what I can remember Nova did promote LP's last two albums quite heavily.

I used to have Nova on at my old job pretty much every day and the last time I heard a song getting thrashed on Nova (besides New Divide) was Leave Out All The Rest. I think I heard The Catalyst maybe once on Nova, Waiting For The End maybe once (which surprises me since it's such a 'Nova song', never heard Burning In The Skies and I think they may have played Iridescent a few times. This is Nova Perth though - so could be a totally different kettle of fish ;)