Mall

leftshoe18

I don't know much about the movie but I think it sounds fucking awesome, like the concept, and I think it will be much better than The Raid. Joe said he plans on using a Linkin Park track in the movie. The movie is supposed to be about a person that goes psychotic and starts a killing spree in a mall. Not sure where any LP tracks would fit into that except for Victimized. Maybe they'll make a new song?

I like the idea behind the film, sound like something I'd enjoy (I like psychology, ok!? :P)

again, not heard anything about LP being involved soundtrack-wise, doesn't seem like something they'd want their music involved in to be honest...

I like the idea behind the film, sound like something I'd enjoy (I like psychology, ok!? :P)

again, not heard anything about LP being involved soundtrack-wise, doesn't seem like something they'd want their music involved in to be honest...

Maybe LP could finally make a ''dark'' themed song for once, that'd be fucking kick ass. Don't worry about the ''PG'' lyrics and what their shitty label thinks. I swear sometimes the band is like afraid to make music that doesn't appeal to 12 year olds. Not trying to bash the band, but seriously. 12 years do not think Linkin Park is cool. All the 12 years that loved Hybrid Theory now are older and mature, the majority of LP fans are older now. I don't know anyone young that likes LP music at all.