Discovered DBS Lyrics

Geki

I was watching a DBS interview the other day on YouTube, the Myspace Music Feed one from 2009, and I noticed a screen cap of these lyrics...

''Do you believe in life after death, Without any pain or disease, Do you believe that faith is a test, The greatest truth can't be seen, Do you believe those who suffer are blessed, They know the true meaning of life''

Does anyone know what song those lyrics are from?? I just asked Ryan on Facebook, because he usually replies to fans. And btw, I'm thinking these are either from a ''Fire'' demo or a ''Too Late'' demo, because they do seem kind of religious (Chester said they both were originated from his own beliefs but then were changed).

EDIT: WELL, Ryan replied to me, these were demo lyrics to an early version of End Of The World.

Edited by Geki

• 5 months later...

I like the original lyrics to Fire, too. They were

''There’s a fire in our hearts that’s the reason why the tears keep falling, to put out the fires that our hearts are starting''- FIRE LYRICS

I also found a screenshot of Too Late demo lyrics, you can't make them all out but here is my try...

''It's cold and dark, I think I'm going insane, The end is coming it's true, I'm all alone and I am screaming your name, It seems that's all I can do, My heart is empty ----, My head is full of death ----, The path I've chosen to bring ----, I've tried to claw my way out ----, It's hard to focus when your life is a blur, It's hard to see the truth, How can I move on when there's so much to learn, And every road comes back to you'' Some really dark shit...

Edited by Geki