LP on Jimmy Kimmel Wednesday AND Thursday

lakersfan13

Tomorrow I think they'll play like Numb and Lies Greed Misery, sadly. I'm not expecting and new songs from the album to be premiered. I think they will only premiere new album songs starting on the Honda tour.

I think they will only premiere new album songs starting on the Honda tour.

kind of strange that they'll premiering songs on HCT when they'll have a reduced set, rather than on their own headline tour. meh! c'est la vie!

Who says their set will be reduced?

It won't be. Incubus and LP both have full headline sets, it's been stated many times. I don't know why anyone would think LP would play less songs, wtf?

kind of strange that they'll premiering songs on HCT when they'll have a reduced set, rather than on their own headline tour. meh! c'est la vie!

LP is headlining the whole bitch so no problem here. Inky and LP both 90 min sets, expect Incubus to blow LP off the stage :)

LP is headlining the whole bitch so no problem here. Inky and LP both 90 min sets, expect Incubus to blow LP off the stage :)

gotcha, I thought they'd both have shorter sets since they both more sort of... co-headlining HCT