DJ RossStar Video Chat with Ryan and Amir from DBS/Juilen-K

LPUemo360

"In case you missed our live stream the other night you can check it out here :) We talk about DBS too

http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=193174389"

-source: Dead By Sunrise on Facebook

There is ALOT of Dead By Sunrise talk in this. It gives alot of updates & answers a bunch questions for us. Seems like we won't be seeing another DBS Album until maybe late 2013/2014 (I hope) too bad they didnt mention anything about the Acoustic Show from months ago, i always wanted a little CD/DVD of it.

Not even a little bit. The album was fun for the first couple months, but when I listen to it now, it just sounds so...shitty. I don't think there's any way that Chester can make the band sound better, so I think it'd be best if they just stayed inactive.

Oh well.

Not even a little bit. The album was fun for the first couple months, but when I listen to it now, it just sounds so...shitty. I don't think there's any way that Chester can make the band sound better, so I think it'd be best if they just stayed inactive.

Oh well.

each to their own i guess...

OOA's a little cheesy in places sure - I too groan a little at some of the lyrics - and I listen to it alot less now, but I think that's more to do with that album as representative of a time period.

I would like to hear more DBS, it's catchy, loud stuff and sometimes Ireally enjoy that kind of thing

I love DBS, this is awesome news for me. I think they should release an iTunes EP of the acoustic show from last year though, with maybe a bonus studio recording of 20 Eyes.