KROQ Private Dress Rehearsal w/ LP

hahninator

KROQ posted today about a private dress rehearsal with the band that you can win tickets to:

"We’re hooking up some lucky winners with a very special pair of tickets! Not only will you see both Link Park and Incubus at the Honda Civic Tour, but you’ll also be invited to a private Linkin Park dress rehearsal at their studios!"

Not sure on the date, but this is surely going to be something cool for the winners! Let's find out when it is.

My Girlfriend got in as 20 I was up since 6 am trying, so I am super excited and will let you know how it goes!!! I am happy cause I couldn't really afford $250 to see this year show, so I am so thankful!!

My Girlfriend got in as 20 I was up since 6 am trying, so I am super excited and will let you know how it goes!!! I am happy cause I couldn't really afford $250 to see this year show, so I am so thankful!!

Very nice! Congrats man! Id give my left nut for tickets. I'm sure the show will be dope but what I really want to attend is the dress rehearsal. How many tickets did you get?

apparently, all tickets have been given out. Weak juice!

If anyone from here won, I would be glad to purchase one of your tickets to the rehearsal. I dont care to much for the actual show, I just want to go to the rehearsal.

Edited by lperocker

Can you tell us when/where the rehearsal is when you find out? :)

Can you tell us when/where the rehearsal is when you find out? :)

I am more then sure that the rehearsal will be at Third Encore Studios in Los Angeles, CA.

Here is there site and a quote from Chester.

http://www.3rdencore.com/

"I can't possibly describe how valuable Third Encore has been to Linkin Park. We've rehearsed there for many years. The staff and state-of-the-art rehearsal spaces make preparing for tour as close to the real thing as possible."

Chester Bennington

Linkin Park

Yeah, that's 3rd Encore for sure, was just saying.

We got 2 tickets, but no details on when and where the rehearsal will take place I will let you know. The dress rehearsal is what I really want to see also its like a dream right now. I can't wait sadly it's a long ass wait. I don't even know what kind of seats We are getting.

We got 2 tickets, but no details on when and where the rehearsal will take place I will let you know. The dress rehearsal is what I really want to see also its like a dream right now. I can't wait sadly it's a long ass wait. I don't even know what kind of seats We are getting.

most likely its general admission

Hi everyone so update the event is taking place this week! I don't want to say when or where, but I will let you know details like that after its done, sorry I just don't know what protocol is about sharing the information.

Yeah that's totally fine, as long as you share it. Let us know as much as possible. Take notes on your phone what they played! Or maybe with a pen and piece of paper if you have to leave your phone for whatever reason.

And congrats for winning this! This is awesome.

Yeah that's totally fine, as long as you share it. Let us know as much as possible. Take notes on your phone what they played! Or maybe with a pen and piece of paper if you have to leave your phone for whatever reason.

And congrats for winning this! This is awesome.

Thank you and I will, I feel like they might have a Q&A if they do does anyone have any questions they might want to ask and I will try to ask for you.

Just try and remember (or write down) what they play in what order :) That'd be really helpful!

exactly;

and also (if you could) try to tape Burn It Down or whatever new songs that they played.

It's kinda rare to go to something with LP and you don't know what to expect, so enjoy it. This is going to be great and special for sure!

Thank You and very true, it seems with addictied to sites like this I always know what surprise to happen and the setlist it's really awesome just to be surprised.

Thank You and very true, it seems with addictied to sites like this I always know what surprise to happen and the setlist it's really awesome just to be surprised.

If you want to sell one of your tickets to the dress rehearsal, ill gladly buy it for $200!