LP - 14.08.2012 - Mansfield, MA, Comcast Center

hahninator

Definitely going to this one with my girlfriend and my best friend. Can't fucking wait. Mansfield is ALWAYS a good show, listen to past bootlegs/DSP's and you'll see what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...

Really hoping I can afford to make it, but will have to settle for lawn ($31) if I do. Hoping they'll do some sort of discounted deal down the line since LP has not sold out their last 2 Massachusetts shows (2008 PR & 2011 ATS)

2011 was in January, and in the middle of a snow storm, so I'm not surprised it wasn't sold out.

2011 was in January, and in the middle of a snow storm, so I'm not surprised it wasn't sold out.

Good points but neither is a deal-breaker for LP. The venue had more General Admission tickets available than Mansfield, which should benefit LP since they are (in theory) a "rock band". The production was also better than it would be at an outdoor show, so that should have helped ticket sales, if anything. And the weather WAS bad that day, but nothing special for New England and I doubt LP were going to sell the Garden out based on day-of ticket sales. Just my opinions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Coming - this is a LONG ways away for me lol

Finally got my tickets for this. And holy crap Mark, that is a long way away for you.

what's that, like, 7 states? Mark, your middle name should be "madness"

• 1 month later...