Joe Hahn's Mall

StaticXero

bloody-disgusting.com:

Actor Vincent D'Onofrio (Full Metal Jacket) is both executive producing and starring in Joe Hahn's (best known as Linkin Park's DJ) genre pic that heads to the Mall, Bloody Disgusting learned exclusively.

Penned Joe Vinciguerra and Sam Bisbee, the indie project that's described as a "dark drama" follows the empty and sordid lives of various mall-goers who are brought into stark relief when a disgruntled former tuxedo shop employee goes on a massive killing spree. It will feature the music of Linkin Park.

Doing some digging we also discovered that the pic will also star "Shameless'" Cameron Monaghan, James Frecheville (Animal Kingdom ), India Menuez and Michael Kenneth Williams (The Road, "The Wire").

Shooting begins next week in Los Angeles.

Thoughts?

Hope we will get also a score by Mr. Hahn!

Exclusive LP tracks or GTFO. That's the extent of my thoughts.

No but really this isn't my type of movie, but I'm sure it'll at least be decent. How's Joe gonna direct the whole time, though, when LP is speculated to go on tour in a few months?

No but really this isn't my type of movie, but I'm sure it'll at least be decent. How's Joe gonna direct the whole time, though, when LP is speculated to go on tour in a few months?

Not every movie takes months to shoot. Is he really directing, does anyone know? The article doesn't say.

Sounds like a good movie idea, I've don't know anyone from the cast besides that Full Metal Jacket guy.

• 2 weeks later...