Vote For Linkin Park In Musical March Madness

Bliss

You may or may not remember that Linkin Park was apart of Musicsl March Madness last year, and won the first couple rounds where they ended up losing a close matchup against Paranore. Well, Musical March Madness is back and Linkin Park is a five seet this year. In the first round they are up against: At the Drive in, where if they win (which they will) will either be facing Jack White or Shinedown.

Linkin Park has the most fans out of any rock band on Facebook so let's get then far and hopefully get them the win! Vote and spread the word! Tell all your friends, try to get Linkin Park themselves to post about it, and you should add this to Bessemer because future rounds could get tough! If things turn out how I think they will we could possibly see a rematch of Paramore and Linkin Park in the elite eight again like last time! So what are you going to do to make sure the same fate doesn't happen as last time?

Link: http://www.mtv.com/content/news/2012/music...h_madness_2012/

You can vote as many times as you want, so when we get into harder matches keep voting constantly!

Edited by Bliss

Wow, so many close matchups!

Smh at Ke$ha with more votes than Cage the Elephant

GUYS! They are falling behind! They were ahead by like 40% now look at what it is! Vote!

Edited by Bliss

At least if LP lose, it'll be to a decent band.

I voted for them nonetheless...

never heard of them, are they actually any good?

Last year I knew every band in the tournament

This year, there are six artists I have never heard of

We are losing! Vote!

i never understood why people care about these pointless online polls that are easily manipulated.

yeah, go look at the votes for 30STM and MCR - the fan bases vote spam, you can get about 200 or so votes in before the system realises and blocks the IP for 10 mins, then you can start up again.

I'm honestly not that fussed by these things. hell at least BVB aren't fucking included...