Moving Sale! Remaining Collection Must Go!

nkramar

I've spent the last couple of years offloading most of my collection of items, hanging onto a precious few for sentimental reasons. As it turns out, I'm in a position where I'm looking to sell of the rest. Serious inquiries only - Prices listed are negotiable.

Hybrid Theory EP - Original Issue: $500

Hybrid Theory 2 Track Demo CD: $275 - Especially rare due to the inclusion of Joe Hahn's name and contact # written on the back of the sticker which serves as the cover/insert.

Hybrid Theory 2 Track Demo Tape: $75 SALE PENDING

Projekt Revolution 2007 Promotional Baseball, Signed by the band: $300 Sale pending

Projekt Revolution 2007 Promotional Bat, Signed by the band: $300 Sale pending

Hybrid Theory RIAA Platinum Status Award, as issued to WRIF in Detroit: $275

HT Promo Skateboard: $350 (sale pending)

ATS Signed Skateboard: $100

Turntable Needles used by Joe during the video shoot for In The End (case signed by band): $150

Set of 3 original sketches by Mike of the HT soldier, pencil drawings on paper. $125 per piece, $310 for all 3. (sale pending)

All prices include shipping within the USA. International shipping may be more dependent upon country of destination.

More items to be added in the coming days as I identify them... Any not sold to members here will be listed rather quickly on eBay, so don't wait to contact me.

PM me here or email nkramar (at) lplive (dot) net

Edit to add (on 2011-10-20:

Hybrid Theory EP (reissue), signed: $60

Shoes:

LP Axel DC Shoes, Size 12 $175 pic1, pic 2

MS Remix DC shoes (black/clear), Size 13 $175 pic 1, pic 2

MSDC Xander White, Size 12 $175 pic1, pic 2

MSDC Pride, Size 12 $175 pic1, pic 2

Also, updated a couple of prices for all items.

10/25/2011: Several prices updated.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are really awesome, I'd buy them if I had more money to spare. May I ask where you got them? Is the paper from one if Mikes Art books? They are really interesting, imagine if that first one became the HT cover, haha! Cool LP history right there.

Those are really awesome, I'd buy them if I had more money to spare. May I ask where you got them? Is the paper from one if Mikes Art books? They are really interesting, imagine if that first one became the HT cover, haha! Cool LP history right there.

I won them from eBay auction a year ago or so, the seller had won them in a charity auction. They're professionally mounted and framed. I can only imagine that they came directly from Mike for the charity auction but I've never been able to confirm that.

Definately want the ball now, and the bat too just wanna see a photo of it first if that's okay?

Will try to get a picture to you ASAP.

Further background info on it:

Major League Baseball was a sponsor for the tour and issued one ball and bat to each venue for promotional giveaways after the band signed them. These were obtained from the person who got them at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Virginia Beach (08/14/2007). As such, there are only 29 sets of these bats/balls out there.

*Edit*

Just realized I had a typo in the original listing, these were from 2007, not 2004!

Will try to get a picture to you ASAP.

Further background info on it:

Major League Baseball was a sponsor for the tour and issued one ball and bat to each venue for promotional giveaways after the band signed them. These were obtained from the person who got them at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Virginia Beach (08/14/2007). As such, there are only 29 sets of these bats/balls out there.

*Edit*

Just realized I had a typo in the original listing, these were from 2007, not 2004!

Cool thanks

Oh man, being from Lansing (Michigan, and listening to WRIF ) I really want that RIAA award. But waaay out of my price range. Sad to see you letting stuff go Nick, but I hope worthy people get this awesome collection! If you feel like parting with it for 100...then I can do it ha.

Edited by HybridMeteora798

Do you have a Pair of the MSDC Xanders? size like.. 10 or 11?

Also, HybridMeteora798.. the prices are already very fair.

I'll have to see which ones I have in what sizes. If I have the Xanders, they might be an 11 or 12.

As for the prices... Fairness in price is up to the buyer!

Yeah I may be interested in some Pairs of MS Shoes. I have the Xanders and the Prides, I've wore them quite some times now. Boy oh boy I don't know how to take care of my sneakers thats 4 sure -_- lol. Prices are more than fair from what I've seen and Nick is right it's up to the buyers. We been pretty negotiable in the past and haven't had any regrets :P lol.

Yeah I may be interested in some Pairs of MS Shoes. I have the Xanders and the Prides, I've wore them quite some times now. Boy oh boy I don't know how to take care of my sneakers thats 4 sure -_- lol.

None of mine have ever been worn. Barely out of the box, in fact. ;)