LPU Summit in Tokyo

StaticXero

Straight from the LPU Facebook:

"We're excited to announce that we're hosting our next International LPU Summit in Tokyo on September 9 through 11! Passes will be available Thursday, August 25 at 4pm Japan time. Reserve your pass and find out more about this unique Summit at http://lpunderground.com/summit-tokyo."

Thoughts? This will be the 5th LPU Summit, following those in London, Sydney, Chicago and Hamburg.

I knew it would come, that is not shocking me know it is logistic. 2 in Europe (London,Hamburg) 1 in Austrailia (Sydney) 1 in America (Chicago) and finally in Asia (Tokyo). Every person from the 5 Continents could/can to one of the Summits who he lives. Only it missing Africa..but I think that don't count because it is the third World there. I don't want attack this land, but it is sure that they do summits in this four continents so for me it was clear that they choose Japan.

I knew it would come, that is not shocking me know it is logistic. 2 in Europe (London,Hamburg) 1 in Austrailia (Sydney) 1 in America (Chicago) and finally in Asia (Tokyo). Every person from the 5 Continents could/can to one of the Summits who he lives. Only it missing Africa..but I think that don't count because it is the third World there. I don't want attack this land, but it is sure that they do summits in this four continents so for me it was clear that they choose Japan.

I Don't agree with that. Goin from south america to USA is as expensive to go to Europe or Asia, therebefore, expensive as hell (around 2,000 USD, considering just the plane). I don't think that's like a real oportunity to go to a summit. =/ specially since in south america the salaries are lower than in more developed countries.

Edited by linkin_boss

I Don't agree with that. Goin from south america to USA is as expensive to go to Europe or Asia, therebefore, expensive as hell (around 2,000 USD, considering just the plane). I don't think that's like a real oportunity to go to a summit. =/ specially since in south america the salaries are lower than in more developed countries.

Ok, ehm my thought was when you live in italy for example then it is easier to go on a Summit in England or in Germany as in the US or Austrailia or Japan. Therefore it is easier to go on a Summit in the US when you live in Brasil. I know what you mean but it is better when they do it in all 5 Continents as only in the US, of course for people like me that live here in Germany or other People where they did Summits it was easier to go.

I wish I could go!! So pissed at myself for not going to the Chicago summit in the US...but had no way to get there. Have fun Japan.

I know what you think, I couldn't go to the Hamburg Summit here...