A Question About LP Torrents

anjum

It's a general question that I wanted to ask you people.

Why is it that all the LP related torrents are uploaded on Demonoid? It's a site which requires membership (which I mostly want to avoid). Why can't the torrents be uploaded on sites like The Pirate Bay?

It's a general question that I wanted to ask you people.

Why is it that all the LP related torrents are uploaded on Demonoid? It's a site which requires membership (which I mostly want to avoid). Why can't the torrents be uploaded on sites like The Pirate Bay?

That is the point. LP mgmt, the record label, etc can see stuff like the fun items we post a lot easier on TPB vs Demonoid. There's logic behind it.

That is the point. LP mgmt, the record label, etc can see stuff like the fun items we post a lot easier on TPB vs Demonoid. There's logic behind it.

On the flip side, Demonoid is FAR more likely to take something down due to complaints than TPB is.

Then again, TPB is also one of those sites that isn't very well-policed, full of fake/mislabeled uploads and stuff like that. Overall, Demonoid is a better website, which is probably the best reason to stick with it.