iTunes private charity bid

strandty

Did anyone bid for this and was successful?

Was a last minute find for myself randomly checking out the LPU website last night and was successful :)

Would be good to meet some guys from here there if anyone has been successful!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep it only went up yesterday - there were 15 pairs of tickets so I'm assuming one or two more people on here will pop up but I put £25 in expecting to be outbid and now I realise I could have got them £10 cheaper overall - ah well goes to a good cause :) did you go vip or just normal? Apparently there isn't a meet and greet which I only discovered after I'd bidded but I really wasn't interested in spending £120 just to meet them for 5 mins when I don't have the money kicking around to splash on it.

Possibly not! hope not like you said, can imagine people will get rushed though and if there are fewer of us who knows! Is really going to be a dream come true meeting them so will like to make the most of it haha :)

Yeah go in knowing what you want to ask - maybe something over Bleed it out as well as apfmh lets not lose that or the drum solo lol! It can be over quite quick and the moment passes you by - won't be as bad in a small group but in large groups like we had in Manchester it's like BAM! you're down the line and it's gone I ended up talking to mike when I was walking down the whole line which I didn't like cause I looked ignorant and it took away from meeting the rest of the band - still awesome though will have to let me know how it goes!

No worries I was gonna prepare questions and then forgot cause I was busy and regretted it - I had a rough idea but I expected much fewer people having seen people's earlier vids before the manc show so I thought we'd have q&a a bit more - still mint though cause it was 2 days after my 20th :)

Are you sure it's for non-lpu? I don't understand why they would have two separate auctions for LPU members and non-lpu members if both the prizes are the same.

Also, do you have to pay for each bid you make? This makes no sense. I went to enter £25 and it said you have to pay there and then. Surely you pay after the auction is over, not per bid?

Edited by AudioNick

Ah fair enough, it's gone up to £30. It's still pretty pricey for two tickets. I don't have anyone else to go with ha.

Do they give out a certain amount of tickets to the top bidder or bids?

Edited by AudioNick