Mike's favorite song by The Beatles

Xero21

iTunes put together a list of artists and their favorite Beatles songs. Each group picked a song and talked a little bit about it. I was looking through it and noticed Mike contributed one on behalf of Linkin Park.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...re?id=412905364

He chose A Day In The Life:

"The first time I heard this song, it redefined how I saw The Beatles. It was one of the songs that first really turned me onto the band - it feels bigger than a song, if that makes any sense. The evolution of the music and sounds, the quality of the recording, and the ideas in the lyrics have always captivated me." - Mike Shinoda

I dunno how many of you are Beatles fans, but I agree with Mike completely. One of my favorite Beatles songs also.

Picking a favorite Beatles song is like picking a favorite child. Impossible for me, and I'm not even one of their hardcore fans. I'd rather pick a favorite song by each band member, ie, "Something" is my fav George track, "Ballad of John & Yoko" is my fav John song, etc.

Mike's choice is hard to argue with. Excellent song!