LP SNL

Mycophycophyta

Does anyone know if there is a video recording of them performing on SNL?

Sorry if there is already a topic on this...

Do you know one of the main purposes of this site besides it having just a list of all shows and their setlists?

This site also has as many possible info about recordings of those shows as we may know of. So before asking such stupid questions, as if there is a video of any performance - you should better check that show's page.

http://lplive.net/shows/20070512.php

Wow! What's that? Source 1 says that there is a video recording of it....

Do you know one of the main purposes of this site besides it having just a list of all shows and their setlists?

This site also has as many possible info about recordings of those shows as we may know of. So before asking such stupid questions, as if there is a video of any performance - you should better check that show's page.

http://lplive.net/shows/20070512.php

Wow! What's that? Source 1 says that there is a video recording of it....

I'm sorry, I should have phrased my question differently. I already checked that page, I was wondering if anyone had a link to it.

I did have it in HD, but at the time I didnt get a chance to burn it to DVD before I switched satellite providers. :(

I had a video of Bleed It Out from SNL on my iPod, but I deleted it a while ago, there are vids on youtube that you can prob rip tho.