Phoenix Singing on HHH?

Op4blushift

I was just wondering if phoenix actually sings on this song because i recently listened to one of the dsps from 2008 and it sounds like theres a third voice singing near the end of the song with mike and chester. I cant find any decent quality clips of it on youtube but on some of them i can sort of make out phoenix near his mic but i cant tell if his singing or not. Oh yeah this is also my first post on LPlive xP

I thought it was Mike and Chester unless they layered the three of them.

It's apparently all 6 members of the band on the "amen" part on the studio version. The "with hands held high..." part at the end is Mike layered 3 times on the studio version, but it's him, Chester, and Phoenix live. Phoenix sings the middle of the 3 harmony parts at the end of the live version.

I wonder if they will ever give this song another chance live, since they now have mics for every member.

Possibly, but then again, there are backing vocal parts on the studio versions of older songs that they're still playing live that have always been left out in the past, and they aren't using the other members for those, so I'm thinking they'll just use Brad/Joe/Phoenix's backing vocals strictly for ATS songs now.