Wretches and kings featured in EAsports MMA

Xerosnake90

I liked the demo myself actually. 10 times better than the other UFC game out. I bought it and sold it the same day, don't know how it got so hyped up.

Tell me your joking ?

I'm all for opinion, but if you want a true MMA game, Im sorry, UFC absolutely thrashes EA MMA. Its easy to get in to, hard to master, utilizes different strategys unlike this simple trash and has overall better fighters.

All I saw in the MMA game is a simple 1 button for everything slow boring game. Its just the same thing over and over. The clinch is crap.

Its worth mentioning that I wanted MMA to be a great game, I'm not a UFC fanboy or anything.

Tell me your joking ?

I'm all for opinion, but if you want a true MMA game, Im sorry, UFC absolutely thrashes EA MMA. Its easy to get in to, hard to master, utilizes different strategys unlike this simple trash and has overall better fighters.

All I saw in the MMA game is a simple 1 button for everything slow boring game. Its just the same thing over and over. The clinch is crap.

Its worth mentioning that I wanted MMA to be a great game, I'm not a UFC fanboy or anything.

Easy to get into is not something I'll agree with. The basic button layout is quite frustrating, and to someone inexperienced, getting taken to the ground is simply game over. MMA does a great job at being accessible to every1. I'm a pretty big gamer and can adapt to games quite well, but even UFC was too much for me to bother way. Combine that with sluggish looking animations and a sloppy feel of gameplay, and you have a tricky game. Ufc lacks impact, every hit feels like it does nothing and flash knock outs don't feel very satisfying. If you can even get past the fact that the controls are majorly tedious, and animations are sloppy, you're still looking at a pretty boring game with no sense of a real UFC fight anywhere in it.

I'm not saying this MMA game is AAA gameplay, though it feels more more accessible and responsive. I found it much more enjoyable, it still has a decent learning curve to understand all thats going on, and overall I just had more fun with it.

Easy to get into is not something I'll agree with. The basic button layout is quite frustrating, and to someone inexperienced, getting taken to the ground is simply game over. MMA does a great job at being accessible to every1. I'm a pretty big gamer and can adapt to games quite well, but even UFC was too much for me to bother way. Combine that with sluggish looking animations and a sloppy feel of gameplay, and you have a tricky game. Ufc lacks impact, every hit feels like it does nothing and flash knock outs don't feel very satisfying. If you can even get past the fact that the controls are majorly tedious, and animations are sloppy, you're still looking at a pretty boring game with no sense of a real UFC fight anywhere in it.

I'm not saying this MMA game is AAA gameplay, though it feels more more accessible and responsive. I found it much more enjoyable, it still has a decent learning curve to understand all thats going on, and overall I just had more fun with it.

Interesting.

I thought the animations and controls were the best part of UFC '10. It plays very fast and its very in depth. Two guys goin at it who know what their doing on there is amazing.

Id agree with the flash knockouts..in the 2009 version lol. Honestly I can't see no major fault with the 2010 game, they've nailed the formula pretty dam well. Obviously improvments can be made.