Note to Australian ATS Deluxe Editions Buyers

Joseph

If you're from Australia or you're looking to buy the Deluxe Fan Edition of A Thousand Suns and you're awaiting it's availability, then hold on for a few more days. The Deluxe edition will be available this Wednesday (the 28th) and there are only 300 copies of it - so get your details ready for Wednesday!

I asked them on their official Linkin Park Australian Facebook page. Just so you know, it's 100% legit.

Official Australian FaceBook page? :huh:

Since i think they are only fans like us, how do they know there are only 300 copies of the Deluxe Edition?

You go on the linkinpark.com website the first page you get is a pre-order page for ATS. I went on the list and clicked my country which is Australia and it linked me to athousandsuns.com.au off the top of my head which is the Official Australian Linkin Park Store. On that store it links you to the "Linkin Park Australia" Facebook page - and I asked them when it would be available on the store to pre-order and they said Wednesday the 28th.

* The ticket pre sale opportunity is dependant on confirmation of a Linkin Park tour in Australia by 30 September 2011.

Wuuuut.

Anyway, the most interesting thing for international fans is this:

Posted Image

I'm wondering if this is used for demonstration only or it's the effective final cover.

Wuuuut.

Anyway, the most interesting thing for international fans is this:

Posted Image

I'm wondering if this is used for demonstration only or it's the effective final cover.

That's probably the cover for the digital download copy of the album.

umm im sorry but i'm from Australia and i've already pre ordered the Deluxe Edition

wait so since i brought mine from the US store i have to wait till Oct the 15th or before for it to be shipped?

Edited by TnkA

You will probably have to pay more for the P+H seeing as it is being sent overseas. You will also have to wait four more days to get the digital album that the 300 people who pre-order it from Australia do. You will not have to wait until October to get it shipped, they will ship it on the 14th of September and it will take longer to ship because it is being sent overseas.

Edited by Hawk

So, Australian fans will get the album faster and earlier than anyone else? So they can listen to it before we could take a tip from it?

Yes. Australia I believe is on the only place getting the album on the 10th while the rest of the world is getting it on the 14th.

Yes. Australia I believe is on the only place getting the album on the 10th while the rest of the world is getting it on the 14th.

Although Mike keeps insisting that fans who preorder the album from their website will get the mp3s of the album as soon as it's available. So it's possible that while Australia may get the CD earlier than the rest of the world, the mp3s will still be emailed to everyone worldwide regardless of their country's release date. I could be wrong, though.

You will probably have to pay more for the P+H seeing as it is being sent overseas. You will also have to wait four more days to get the digital album that the 300 people who pre-order it from Australia do. You will not have to wait until October to get it shipped, they will ship it on the 14th of September and it will take longer to ship because it is being sent overseas.

But at the same time i dont have to worry about not being one of the 300 people and missing out and also i have school wednsday.

And yes it says "The single and album will be delivered digitally on or before 8.2 and 9.14" so this could mean that depending on where you live depends on when the album is sent to you