Linkin Park: Rock Band - how would it work?

Danche

So if we play with the though that Linkin Park would get its own rhyme game, what songs would be in it? If a game like this one came out i wish it be released after the new record comes, bringing more variety to the game.

I could picture the highlights of the game to the drumming, with bass and guitar being sometimes are a bit of repetitive. Would be one of the easiest guitar hero/rock band games also, as majority of songs misses solos and complex guitar.

Would be cool if you could pick up a DJ Hero scratcher and play with the other instruments (if it was a guitar hero game atleast and you got two songs for it alone with Itch and Session)

Did a list of the songs i would have picked up if i was in command, think Linkin Parks songs are good, only problems are maybe to get all the songs and variety you need to take lots of B-sides that the mainstream Linkin Park fan won't recognize. So a next album to fill in some songs would be great. The songs by other band could use some twisting also i think, not totally happy with it but i tried to take songs that had some bond to the band in some way.

Hybrid Theory EP

And One

Hybrid Theory

One Step Closer

In the End

A Place For My Head

Forgotten

Reanimation

Wth>You

Meteora

Don't Stay

Lying From You

Figure.09

Faint

Numb

Live in Texas

P5hng Me A*wy - Live

Collision Course

Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer

Minutes to Midnight

Given Up

Bleed It Out

What I've Done

No More Sorrow

The Little Things Give You Away

Road To Revolution

Breaking The Habit - Live

Underground

A-Six

High Voltage - Live

Wish - Live

QWERTY - live

Reading My Eyes - Live

Other

New Divide

No Roads Left

It's Going Down feat. Linkin Park

DJ songs

Cure for the Itch

Session

From other bands

Dead by Sunrise - Crawl Back In

Julien-K - Kick The Bass

Orgy - Blue Monday

White Lies - Farewell To The Fairground

Jeff Buckley - Grace

Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence (Mike Shinoda remix)

Korn - Evolution

Hoobastank - Out Of Control

Blindside - Pitiful

The Smashing Pumpkins - Bullets of Butterfly wings

Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love

Guns and Roses - Paradise City

Janes Addiction - Mountain Song

I think they'd have to wait about 7 years before they make a Linkin Park RB, because Green Day has been around since like the early 90's and the Beatles have been around like forever. So Linkin Park doesn't have much of a song library compared to these too. So it would make it hard to choose the challenging ones.

I think they'd have to wait about 7 years before they make a Linkin Park RB, because Green Day has been around since like the early 90's and the Beatles have been around like forever. So Linkin Park doesn't have much of a song library compared to these too. So it would make it hard to choose the challenging ones.

Beatles aren't a good example because most of their active time there was no such thing as rock band.