The Lucky Winners Of The JK Giveaway

SpikeMinoda

So is this site getting renamed Julien-K live or something? It's like all I ever see is JK stuff. It's rather annoying. Come to check to see if there is anything new and I get excited cause I see a new post, but oh wait, it's just about Julien-K....

-facepalm- Where have you been? Disregarding the fact has already been discussed, you're busy going apeshit over a giveaway that lplive did out of generosity? Grow up dude.

So is this site getting renamed Julien-K live or something? It's like all I ever see is JK stuff. It's rather annoying. Come to check to see if there is anything new and I get excited cause I see a new post, but oh wait, it's just about Julien-K....

Wow....

We can't help it that JK is throwing out album updates and LP doesn't. Not our fault if nothing is happening in the LP world right now.

Excellent first post! Welcome.

If you'd like us to post only LP news, you'll be waiting a long time. Have a nice day, k?

The winners of the Kick The Bass Single are:

AusNeil

LINkin0827

maik_gianino

Oh My God!! i wiiiin!!!!! Kick the bass is in the house baby !!!

Now i have to start my collection of JK too :lol:

thanks lplive.net !!!!!!

congrats to all the others winners and thanks for the congrats to those that don't have the lucky that we have in this contest...

sending PM spike...

you just have this one post... you just registered to complain about?... geez... dude, grow up plz... if you don't like the site just get the hell out of here :blink:

btw, congratulations maik_gianino, probably you'll be like the only guy with the kick the bass Ep in south america lol

Edited by linkin_boss

Congrats you guys Specially AusNeil cos he might be one of the only australians that has something Julien-K related

Sure as hell do! i got their album, signed poster and the Spiral Remix EP. Think its time to buy another remix EP... dunno which one yet. Ideas? maybe Maestro...