Get Linkin Park In Your Town

AusNeil

Mike keeps going on about it but no one can be bothered doing it them self. Thank god someone has done it for all of us.

Mike Shinoda has said time and time again if we want the band to play at our Town/State/Country/Region that we should get a petition and submit it to our concert producers for our local area. Awesome. So go here.

http://eventful.com/performers/linkin-park...001-000000790-5

Simple sign up, and 'demand' your favourite bands for your area. (also you CAN if you want recieve emails on upcoming tours n stuff of your fav bands). Its a pretty useful site.

Dont know. But when you feel its picking up pace its time to start sending management/band links.

like currently Australia only has 150 'people' demanding them, which they wouldnt be happy about and apparently world wide only 41,000 people want them. which isnt much, but considering the number of users compared to the number of demands its pretty impressive.

Edited by AusNeil

Dont know. But when you feel its picking up pace its time to start sending management/band links.

like currently Australia only has 150 'people' demanding them, which they wouldnt be happy about and apparently world wide only 41,000 people want them. which isnt much, but considering the number of users compared to the number of demands its pretty impressive.

u gotta remember not everybody uses a computer like we do. I'm sure everybody wants them but i guess album sales when the new album drops will help the demand

i always wondered if any band or their management actually look at that stuff to be honest.

Well let me tell you that (i don't know if is true or not) Alesana makes one Tour in Peru thanks to Evenful, the Alesana's fans in Peru make the Demand it and have a lot of Success...

Here in Southamerica LP Peru and LP Uruguay we are doing a Demand it right now, Peru starts

Here is our Demand it... We start the last Week...

Also LP Argentina Create an profile in Facebook and now they reach the Minimun (20.000) required by Warner Music Argentina, and know we are Waiting and Working a lot...

One more Thing in the new LP Street Team Peru and Argentina are the countries with more Soldiers at the moment...

So, Ausneil i support your Demand it, and very good luck my friend :D

u gotta remember not everybody uses a computer like we do. I'm sure everybody wants them but i guess album sales when the new album drops will help the demand

i agree...

Edited by maik_gianino

I can say that Eventful actually IS a pretty significant site that a lot of promoters look at and take into account when routing a tour. The last time KISS toured North America, they actually used Eventful as part of the promotion and called it the world's first "fan-routed tour." The most-demanded cities on Eventful all wound up part of their touring schedule, including some cities that big bands normally don't play, like Oshawa, ON and Uncasville, CT.

• 2 weeks later...