Linkin Park Vs. Busta Rhymes MASH-UP

Looking through some more mixtapes of DJ Muggs i have recently found this awesome mash up mixtape, its called Mash Up Radio: Rock Superstar by DJ Muggs from Cypress Hill.

LP is featured on track 17, on this track he used LP's "Runaway"

Tracklist:

1. John Lennon & Michael Moore - Intro

2. Everlast (Muggs Blend)

3. Westside Connection & Nine-Inch Nails (Muggs Blend)

4. 50 Cent Ain't Playin' (Muggs Blend)

5. Whole Lotta Biggie (Muggs Blend)

6. This Is How We Rock (Muggs Blend)

7. An American's Rights (Muggs Blend)

8. DMX & Limp Bizkit (Muggs Blend)

9. Red Hot Chili Peppers' 99 Problemz (Muggs Blend)

10. DJ Muggs Interlude

11. 21 Gun Salute - Big Gip & Chace Infinite (Muggs Blend)

12. High All The Time - B-Real & 50 Cent (Muggs Blend)

13. Jay-Z (Muggs Blend)

14. Jimi Hendrix Interview

15. MNM Eagles (Muggs Blend)

16. Many Bitter Men (Muggs Blend)

17. Linkin' Rhymes (Muggs Blend)

18. Guns In America (Muggs Blend)

19. Zach De La Rocha Freestyle (Muggs Blend)

20. Malcolm X, Tupac & Rancid (Muggs Blend)

21. Snoop Doggy Dogg (Muggs Blend)

22. 50 Cent & Nirvana (Muggs Blend)

23. Biggie & Bowie (Smalls & David) (Muggs Blend)

24. Bonecrusher & Skinhead Rob (Muggs Blend)

25. DJ Muggs Outro

Here you can listen to the track.

or download the mixtape here

Note: I just noticed the quality on the youtube video sux, and i tried to make new videos, and everytime i make a video with this song the quality sux, but dont worry its not really like that, when you download it, the quality is perfect.

EDIT: I just put up a new video with perfect quality. Check it out!

Edited by sotrix

I was not questioning you, I was just asking for reasoning why people in this thread were saying this is unofficial because, like you, it didn't make sense to me either. :)

i wasnt replying to you, lol, i understood you were asking why this wasnt official too.

its pretty obvious this is an official mash-up

EDIT: I PUT UP A NEW VIDEO WITH PERFECT QUALITY FOR THE SONG, CHECK IT OUT!

Edited by LinkinParkWorld

Just because it was made by someone famous doesn't make it official. Otherwise, Party Ben's Somewhere I Belong remix and all of those DJ techno remixes of Numb/Encore would be official too.

But what makes the one in Newswire official and this one not, then?

Just because it was made by someone famous doesn't make it official. Otherwise, Party Ben's Somewhere I Belong remix and all of those DJ techno remixes of Numb/Encore would be official too.

well then, numb/encore shouldnt be official either cause it was made by famous ppl.

i would like to know what should make a mash-up official.

i mean it was released on the mixtape and on a label and everything like that, by a respected DJ, its not fan made or w.e

well then, numb/encore shouldnt be official either cause it was made by famous ppl.

i would like to know what should make a mash-up official.

i mean it was released on the mixtape and on a label and everything like that, by a respected DJ, its not fan made or w.e

it was made by the band themselves... meaning it's official because the original creators did it. And official because it was made for purchase thereby making it illegal to download? I don't see how you don't get it to be honest.

it was made by the band themselves... meaning it's official because the original creators did it.

yes i know this, im not a dumbass, i was just being logical with aiman.

so then why should the david banner vs LP official, mike didnt do anything with the track, he only hosted the mixtape. That track is official just cause mike hosted it?. that's pretty unfair, this thing is for real and i loved both tracks

so then why should the david banner vs LP official, mike didnt do anything with the track, he only hosted the mixtape. That track is official just cause mike hosted it?. that's pretty unfair, this thing is for real and i loved both tracks

Well, I was LPxDC and I were only being logical with you... I don't really consider the DB vs. LP mash-up to be official, but it did use the a cappella, which is something Mike must've given Roc Raida.

By that token, what makes any of the tracks on Reanimation official?