Live Uniques

Trang

So... I think that like me what drives every fan crazy are live uniques performed... B-Sides, mash-ups, lyrics alterations and so on...

My question is: what you'd love to see in the next shows?

I think they could perform a few goodies other than regular setlist every show so we could get it through DSPs...

My wishlist: No Roads Left, Esaul (or APFMH mix of the two), And One and Chester to make improvisations like Mike over intros/outros.

Cya.

I want to seem them play No Roads Left, What Ive Done (Distorted Remix) and L.O.A.T.R. (M.Shinoda Remix) at least once. Would love for performances of Across The Line, new additions to the setlist without giving away any 4th album material if they album wont be out for say a long period over the next 12 months. I will die happy if they perform and finish a show with these last 3 songs

------------ (Last Encore Break)

-- Points (09 Intro/Outro)

-- Papercut (Usual Intro with more DJing)

-- A Place For My Head (ALL EXTENDERS HEAVY AS FUCK!) (Lights turn off over intro and light up when the song kicks in)

EDIT: Also i know this is like 2yrs old lol, but did LP play the WID video at every show when they performed the song? The video would start when the intro finished. They did this in Melbourne 14.10.07

Edited by OZZY

I actually don't want them to do No Roads Left live.

Because after all this fan hype for it, it'll end up being a pretty bad performance. I couldn't see Mike pulling it off live at all, probably why they rehearsed it and then decided not to play it.

And then when after all that hype it wasn't a good performance, then we'd have to listen to everyone talk about what a let down it was.

I think it would be cool maybe if LP had a song that they only played live; no official release of the song. It would make the shows even more unique.

I think it would be cool maybe if LP had a song that they only played live; no official release of the song. It would make the shows even more unique.

I think Reading My Eyes would fit that. Think about it, it was recorded when they were Xero. So no studio version with Chester exists (to our knowledge). They played the track in 06 (On LPU6 CD) and again in 08 at one of the festivals (Which means no frigan DSP).

Moving on, i like how they change or add lyrics in songs. Like lyric changes to Papercut and No More Sorrow. Or small editions like in Shadow of the Day.

I think Reading My Eyes would fit that. Think about it, it was recorded when they were Xero. So no studio version with Chester exists (to our knowledge). They played the track in 06 (On LPU6 CD) and again in 08 at one of the festivals (Which means no frigan DSP).

Moving on, i like how they change or add lyrics in songs. Like lyric changes to Papercut and No More Sorrow. Or small editions like in Shadow of the Day.

Eh, I guess that does. They haven't kept playing it though which sucks.