Congrats LPL!

Legend

I'm not sure if anyone has been keeping track or not, but the LPL forums have reached 1,000+ registered members. Back when the phpBB was still up, when it first started, some members were deleted so the member count on the bottom of the forum isn't too accurate, but according to User ID's, we have 1004 members. Congrats LPL!

With that being said, it's time to move forward as a community and website. The LPL staff has lots of ideas for our future, but the present is what we need to get going first. We have recently moved from a phpBB to an IPB forum system and have hardly had any complaints on it. As a matter of fact, most of the members and LPL staff LOVE it over our old forum. I'm glad the move went well.

Since everything is getting upgraded, I have decided to introduce the new forum default style. Has a nice smooth feel to it, and its showing off the new LPL logo in it! See if you can find the hidden (L-P-L-4) all in the logo. =P. If you don't like this skin, and want to use an old skin, please use the drop down list found at the bottom left hand corner of the forum. In the future, we will have more skins for everyone to choose from, including some Linkin Park related skins and styles.

What's next you ask? Besides getting some activity on the forum going, I would like to say that the LPL 4 Website is going strong. I can't say too much about it. Only a very small handfull of people even know whats going on with it. Hell, most of the staff know nothing about it. We have a look locked down and we are starting to add some features to it aswell.

LPL4 will surely be something new and refreshing. It's going to be something like you've never seen before, and will definatly make LPL one of the most detailed Linkin Park fansites ever.

I would like to take this time to thank all the members who have supported LPL throughout all its hard times. There will be no big changes for a little while, and the next big change will definatly be LPL 4. You guys rock, and you're the reason this site is up.

I would also like to take the time to thank Hahninator, and the rest of the staff team for allowing me to work for you all. It's an honor to be on the staff team here, and every single person on the staff team is such an amazing person, and I know I can get a growing friendship with each and everyone of them.

I'm happy that the new website will be a team effort. You will all see the effort put into the website and forums as time goes by. =]. Thanks for your time everyone and enjoy the new forum and design!

-Legend

LPL4 will surely be something new and refreshing. It's going to be something like you've never seen before, and will definatly make LPL one of the most detailed Linkin Park fansites ever.

That still will about LP shows and concerts or all LP news related?

In any case, CONGRATS and keep up the very good work guys ;)