Band member's families

ChuckCheese

I know this is sort of a pointless topic and I don't mean to intrude on the band's personal lives but this is just something I've noticed...

Everyone in the band (besides Chester) doesn't really talk much about their families. I mean Chester is always seen around with Talinda and she's there like, all the time with DBS. All the other guys don't talk about their wives or anything of that sort at all.

Again, lame topic, I know...just felt like putting my thought out there. :P

i mean cmon who wouldnt show off Talinda lolol. I guess it's all a matter of preference to their privacy. I mean Mike really kept it on the downlow about Otis. I try to focus on the band as individuals and not their personal lives. That's what i like about the fanbase they know where the line stops unlike certain individuals *coughdevoncough*

I kind of get the impression that Talinda really wants the attention and wants to be "famous", but the rest of their families aren't interested in that attention and want their lives kept private (especially Brad's wife) which is something I really respect.

You must visit this site man...

http://www.linkinlady.net/

Lol I love how this was a topic bout respecting their fams privacy and u gave us this site. Eh I am not one of those stalkers like the one LPxDC hinted. Yea I follow the tours cuz I'm a live fanatic, and keep up w the news, but I don't go around harassing people's families, no matter how famous they are.

I don't get much into the band's personal lives really but I have always wondered this one question so fuck it, I'm going to ask it.

How many kids does Chester have exactly? I have always wondered this because he is always seen with a different kid or a bunch of kids and I have read many things but I'm not sure what to believe. I know him and Talinda had Tyler or whatever during the MTM process and I know he is usually seen with Tyler. I also know about Draven (I think that's his name) with Sam back in like 2002 I think. But what about his other kids? I also read he has some adopted kids and Talinda had some kids before they got married. I also read that he has two other kids from previous relationships from when he was a teenager? Idk.

I personally don't think Talinda wants to be famous, I think its more of that she doesn't want to appear like they are living in fear after what they went through at Devon's hands. I think that for a while after that whole thing they were afraid, and with good reason, but I think its changed since then.

I don't get much into the band's personal lives really but I have always wondered this one question so fuck it, I'm going to ask it.

How many kids does Chester have exactly? I have always wondered this because he is always seen with a different kid or a bunch of kids and I have read many things but I'm not sure what to believe. I know him and Talinda had Tyler or whatever during the MTM process and I know he is usually seen with Tyler. I also know about Draven (I think that's his name) with Sam back in like 2002 I think. But what about his other kids? I also read he has some adopted kids and Talinda had some kids before they got married. I also read that he has two other kids from previous relationships from when he was a teenager? Idk.

Quick answer = Chester has a soccer team.