Brads Gear on HTEP?

1996_LP

Yeh,This question probably has been asked before a long time ago though, but I was just wondering what gear did Brad and Mike use when they recorded the Hybrid Theory EP eleven years ago?

Like what Guitars/amps/pedals they used effects etc, although knowing everything they did probably is close to imposible.

Any ideas? thanks

Hard to say, really, as there's not much visual record of the band prior to 2000. But going by what Brad's using on the Esaul 1999 performance on Frat Party, he was using the same blue PRS CE 24 that he used throughout 2000 and the early part of 2001, a Mesa/Boogie head and a Marshall cabinet. I'd imagine his HTEP gear was pretty similar.

Hmmm, interesting. according to the LPU reissue, they recorded half of it in a local studio and the other in Mike's house.

I can imagine the vocals being tracked in the studio, and all the guitar parts at Mikes, though i can imagine gear like that might pose a problem at home XD